New Modern Times Distribution Areas Opening 2016

We realize that everyone is still reeling from the ungodly magnitude of our last three announcements, and we promise to let you rest soon, but we’ve still got one more piece of galactically momentous news to drop on you before we wrap up this insane week.

As you may have noticed (and thanks largely in part to all of your heroic drinking efforts), we're in the midst of a massive expansion project that will soon double our capacity. With a new packaging hall, tons of new brewing toys, and an additional cellar pad going in as we speak, 2016 is the year we will finally shatter the S.D./L.A. monopoly on Modern Times beer and show some more love to our homies up in NorCal and southern Nevada. This is something we’ve been wanting to do for a long time, and at long last we’ve arrived in a place where we feel we can reliably supply more of our patiently waiting markets with the same life-changing dankness that has hitherto only been available to them via trades and vacation days. Here are the lucky areas about to get hit with a tsunami of whalesauce:

Here’s the (initial) timeline for the first three months of 2016:

January
Las Vegas and southern Nevada

February
Sacramento, Tahoe, Chico, Davis, Shasta (Sacramento to the northern state border)

April
Napa, Sonoma, Marin, Mendocino and the rest of the coast north of San Francisco

If your area should totally be on this list but isn’t, don’t panic just yet. This is just phase one of the plan, and we’ve got more distribution announcements pending. Be sure to keep an eye on our site and social media for launch party announcements and events as we open these new areas. We'll see you soon!

Comments

Richard Colquitt

Fri, 12/18/2015 - 04:22

Transplant from Mendo to Vegas... Bring the beers!

Morgan

Fri, 12/18/2015 - 07:34

Thanks for driving around Fresno! Your delicious beer can go f@%k itself.

Nik

Sun, 12/20/2015 - 12:19

Hi who is your distributor in the bay area? I am interested in carrying it at the grocery store I work at.

Dale Page

Tue, 12/22/2015 - 12:45

I work for bevmo an do the beer ordering in San jose, me and my customers cant wait till it hots our shelves any eta?

Brian

Sat, 08/06/2016 - 04:05

Can you put a container full of your tasty brews onto a big boat and send them to Oahu? We're dying of thirst out here.

Joe Parker

Wed, 09/14/2016 - 10:37

Please come to WA state!

Then open a satellite brewery in the Seattle area - YES

Amy

Mon, 10/03/2016 - 07:19

Desperately want some fruitlands in Phoenix.

R_ashwin

Fri, 06/01/2018 - 11:31

Don't forget to play this wonderful online cared game,this is the platform where you love all the functions during play Play freecell solitaire online because i know card is most playing game but people still searching to play this online and free.For them i share this homepage address and inform that you don't even need to download or register.

Elisa Watson

Sun, 08/26/2018 - 05:17

I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clarifying that exactly want to say was very good best wifi names so i am impressed and i like to come again in future.

vex 3

Wed, 08/29/2018 - 11:34

Your post is great and meaningful. Thank you for sharing this article. I would like to receive better and better articles.
vex 3

josef

Wed, 09/26/2018 - 02:46

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my Hostgator coupon codes website and you have given me an idea.

fafej edngv

Fri, 10/05/2018 - 08:49

WiFi Names List
Most of us use a wireless router to connect the internet at home. We access the internet through the wireless signal but we have to protect it. Otherwise other also can access the internet connection by seeing your cool WiFi name.

funny wifi names