OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

On July 12th and 13th, we'll be throwing an extravagant party to celebrate Modern Times Beer's first birthday, and it would absolutely mean the world to us if you came. We are going ballz out at both the Lomaland Fermentorium & the North Park Flavordome to make this a truly special, insanely awesome event.

YOU CAN GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!

It is no exaggeration to say that this tap list is the finest collection of beers we've ever assembled. In fact, it's not even close. This list represents everything we've spent the last year working towards. It's the culmination of dozens of different projects, and I just know these beers are going to blow your frickin' mind.

Check it:

Modern Times First Anniversary

We'll be debuting a ridiculous number of new beers: 3 different barrel-aged sours, each over a year in the making (& a preview of the bottles to come). Bourbon barrel-aged Monsters' Park. A crazy delicious 10% ABV imperial version of Black House. A very special single barrel of Black House aged with sour cherries & Brett. White wine barrel-aged Funky Lomaland. Two separate casks of incredibly awesome imperial stout variations.

Hell, everything on this list is really, truly exceptional (including the fascinating & delicious barrel-aged coffees). We've put a ton of work into this, and I just know you guys are going to be astonished by the results.

A couple more things you should know:

1. There'll be food available for purchase at both locations. For the Flavordome, the rad people at Tacos Perla will be delivering their super delicious tacos straight to the tasting room. Pretty cool! For the Fermentorium, we will have a TBD food truck/vendor.
  2. Your ticket comes with a snazzy 5oz keeper glass. Behold the sexiness:

So we really would love it if you came and partied with us. We've put so much into getting here, we want to share the fruits of all that crazy labor with you.

If you want to help us spread the word by sharing the ticket link on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc., that would be ultra cool of you: http://moderntimes1year.bpt.me

Alright, I hope to see you all on July 12th & 13th!

Cheers & thanks,
Jacob McKean
Modern Times Beer

Comments

Erick Rodriguez

Tue, 06/17/2014 - 06:08

Hi, I am glad we live in beautiful San Diego, the craft beer capital of the world (at least that's what I think haha), lately me and my wife have beer visiting diferent tasting rooms such as Poor House, Benchmark, Groundswell, etc., we haven't been to yours yet, but we will this coming weekend.

Hoping that this whole beer revolution thing keeps going, and wishing you guys the best, and keep doing you thing, se you guys this weekend.

Erick Rodriguez

Omar Passons

Thu, 06/19/2014 - 08:57

Got my tickets. Very excited for this. The beer line up looks impressive. And I'm excited for that sour program you mentioned. The city needs more solid sours, IMO. Plus, I can do that and then walk up to the World Cup thing by Calabria after on 30th Street. Very awesome. Congratulations. You are exactly the type of brewer we need more of. And Erick above hit the nail on the head with San Diego Craft Beer being the epicenter of quality beer in the United States. Cheers

John B

Fri, 06/20/2014 - 05:11

Reading Michael Tonsmiere's book on sour beers and excited to try some. Not enough brewers go the sour route. Looking forward to trying my first Modern Times beer. Sour cherry anyone?

Sean Kelley

Tue, 06/24/2014 - 12:49

So I was planning on doing an SD brewery tour for my buddy's 30th this year. Already planned on going the weekend of July 11-13. I saw this and about fell out of my chair. I've only tried Blazing World, Fortunate Islands, and Black House but HANDS DOWN 3 of the best I've ever had. HUGE fan of Modern Times and CAN'T WAIT to attend!

Congrats on the Anniversary and here's to MANY MANY more (if I have anything to say about it)!

Lovie

Thu, 12/15/2016 - 04:25

This is crtyasl clear. Thanks for taking the time!

Star

Thu, 12/15/2016 - 04:30

Awesome you should think of soimnhetg like that

Gabrielle

Thu, 12/15/2016 - 06:57

Frankly I think that's ablloutesy good stuff.

China

Thu, 12/15/2016 - 07:08

Super infmtoarive writing; keep it up.

Lynda

Thu, 12/15/2016 - 07:08

And to think I was going to talk to soeomne in person about this.

R_ashwin

Fri, 06/01/2018 - 11:34

This is truly a wonderful and amazing kind of video game where i like to play Papa cupcakeria share my all free times and get most exciting feeling for free and without download this cooking game.Thanks for creating and make available for us.

Roberts Dale

Wed, 06/20/2018 - 07:59

What a pity that I could not attend your holiday! I was then in your city and searching someone to pay to write my essay service and about the beer industry!

jordan sons

Thu, 09/06/2018 - 03:08

much for this important Cupshe Coupon blog where users can get best and most valuable articles. Thank you.