Brewery, Restaurant, Aquatic Party PalaceView All
549 South Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
ANAHEIM IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! Here are the important, state-mandated rules that you need to know if you want to come hang out (and we sincerely hope you do):
- Social distancing, please and thank you. You and your group must be six feet apart from other groups.
- Your entire group must be present for entry and seating. Sorry, but no late arrivals for the time being.
- Per state mandate, you must order a meal to accompany your beer. The good news is that our food menu is incredibly bomb, so this mandate shouldn't be too painful. Food & Beverage service concludes 30 minutes before closing.
- Seating is outside only, and guests must find a seat onsite. The state is not allowing guests to stand. If you're not in a seat, you must have your mask on. That goes for ordering, bathroom runs, and milling about. Again, them’s the rules, and they are non-negotiable.
- For obvious reasons, the pool isn't currently open for swimming. It does wonders for the ambiance, though.
- Bar service in the main brewery area will be temporarily limited, but we've got tons of tasty beverages and plenty of outside space.
- Group sizes are currently limited to 6 or less, we are unable to move tables together for larger parties due to social distancing requirements.
Part brewery, part restaurant, part swim club, part botanical wonderland, Leisuretown catapults each guest through the stratosphere of luxury and into a dimension of epic and abiding chillness. Prepare to set sail on a sprawling, 33,000-square-foot party-cruiser that includes a full-scale production brewery surrounded by a breathtaking beer garden, a swanky pool area, multi-story outdoor seating, a beautifully renovated historic 3-story craftsman home, and a dizzying array of palate-enchanting delights. Seriously, words fail to capture how breathtakingly dope this property is, and our Art went absolutely HAM on the entire place, transforming an already-amazing setup into a fully-immersive psychedelic island paradise.
Over 70 taps pour a selection of mind-shatteringly tasty beers & ciders, brewed both on-site and at our San Diego, DTLA, and Portland breweries. We also have a stellar selection of our house-roasted world-class coffees, and a menu of some of the most delicious, boundary-pushing plant based cuisine ever beheld by mortal tastebuds. If beer isn't your jam, we've also got a pretty snazzy wine list. If you want to take some of the magic home with you, our mini-mart has a meticulously curated smorgasbord of beer, coffee, and incredibly sexy merchandise, all of which are virtually guaranteed to make your social media posts 100% more engaging.
Leisuretown welcomes guests of all ages (except for the pool area, which is 21+ only), and your pupper is totally allowed in all outdoor areas (except for the pool area, which is humans only). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Getting this bastion of excellence open has been a crazy, insanely-ambitious, multi-year journey, but now that we're seeing it realized it's abundantly clear that the destination was worth every minute. We can't possibly express just how excited we are to finally share this place with the world. Once you're chilling by the pool with a beverage in hand, we think you'll see why.